How to Install Gas Cooker
If you are looking for some help and advice on how to install a gas cooker, then you have come to the right place. You should never attempt to install a gas cooker without being Gas Safe registered as this is committing an offence and breaking the law. All of our engineers are fully qualified and Gas Safe registered with years of experience in installing gas cookers.
Our engineers at Cooker Service ensure that you understand how to install a gas cooker whilst installing your cooker in your property and are happy to answer any questions you may have about how to install a gas cooker. Our customer service team can also provide you with advice on how to install a gas cooker over the phone.
We have provided some guidelines on how to install a gas cooker below, although it is paramount that these guidelines are strictly for your knowledge only and not instructions for completing a gas cooker installation yourself.
How to install a gas cooker:
– Ensure that there is sufficient space for the cooker to be installed into your kitchen.
– Call a professional Gas Safe engineer to install your cooker.
– When your engineer arrives, always ask for their Gas Safe ID before the work commences.
– The engineer will need to use flexible piping to create a secure connection from the gas supply to the hob.
– After the connection is made the engineer will need to test the gas connection to ensure there are no gas leaks or defects.
– Once this is done, the engineer will then need to test the appliance to ensure it is working.
For further information, please call 020 8951 6822 or email email@example.com and we will deal with your request.