How to Install a Gas Range
Have you bought a new gas range for your home, but unsure how to install a gas range? It is absolutely vital for you to know that you cannot install a gas range without being fully qualified and Gas safe registered. Attempting to install the gas range is illegal and you could be charged with a heavy fine. You’ll also be putting potential, hazardous, risks on your property. Furthermore, installing a gas range incorrectly can higher the change of having a gas leak.
This article is not a guide on how to install a gas range in your home. This is simply advice on how to install a gas range to help you understand the process and what needs to be done in order to ensure a safe installation.
When researching how to install a gas range you will be exposed to similar information as there are specific regulations to follow to ensure you installation is not only safe but also legal.
We have provided some guidelines below which will help you understand how to install a gas range.
– Ensure that there is sufficient space for the gas range to fit into.
– Always hire a Gas Safe engineer.
– When your engineer arrives, always ask for their Gas Safe ID before the work commences.
– The connection from the gas supply to the gas range will need to be made using a flexible pipe.
– After the connection is made the engineer will need to test the gas connection to ensure there are no gas leaks or defects.
– Once this is done, the engineer will then need to test the appliance to ensure it is working.
Our company, Cooker Service, offer services including installing, disconnecting, servicing and a full inspection on your gas range. If you have any questions or queries regarding how to install a gas range then our customer service team will be more than happy to assist.
For further information, please call 020 8951 6822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deal with your request.