How to Install a Gas Hob
If you are looking for some help and advice on how to install a gas hob, then you have come to the right place. You should never install a gas hob without being Gas Safe registered as this is committing an offence and breaking the law. All of our engineers are fully qualified and Gas Safe registered with years of experience in installing gas hobs.
Our engineers at Cooker Service ensure that you understand how to install a gas hob whilst installing your hob in your property and are happy to answer any questions you may have about how to install a gas hob. Our customer service team can also provide you with advice on how to install a gas hob over the phone.
We have provided some guidelines on how to install a gas hob below, although it is paramount that these guidelines are strictly for your knowledge only and not instructions for completing a gas hob installation yourself.
How to install a gas hob:
– Ensure that there is sufficient space for the hob to be installed into the worktop.
– Check the piping supply to where the gas hob will go and ensure that it will reach the gas hob.
– Call a professional Gas Safe engineer to install your hob.
– When your engineer arrives, always ask for their Gas Safe ID before the work commences.
– The engineer will need to place the hob into the work surface and use copper piping to create a secure connection from the gas supply to the hob.
– After the connection is made the engineer will need to test the gas connection to ensure there are no gas leaks or defects.
– Once this is done, the engineer will then need to test the appliance to ensure it is working.
For further information, please call 020 8951 6822 or email email@example.com and we will deal with your request.